Ayurveda Module for Spring Time
This is a two day practical and theoretical weekend workshop. Both days must be attended.
This workshop can only be attended by those who have completed the Introduction to Ayurveda Workshop. You need to have a basic understanding of the theory or Ayurveda and the dosha’s.
What we will cover in this module.
* Yoga – What type of Yoga asanas, Pranayama techniques and Yoga Nidra themes should you be teaching according to the seasons.
You will be lead through an Integral Hatha Yoga Class followed by an open discussion based on the criteria for selection of postures and the reasons for the specific manner in which they were taught.
* Food – We delve deeper into food, taste and spices and learn seasonal meal planning tips. Thereafter you will enjoy an authentic cooking demonstration and indulge in a delciously balanced Ayurvedic meal.
* Theory – In each module you will learn a new component to Ayurveda. These range from sub-dosha teachings, to learning about agni and ama, the art of digestion and much more.
* Practical Tips – We explore and discuss practical tips which can be incorporated in daily routines almost immediately.
* Common Illnesses – We take a look at the common illnesses at this time of year and share preventative measures that can be implemented to help combat these ailments.
* Philosophy – We gain insights into the philosophy and experience chanting and meditation to bring our beautiful time together to an end.
* Q & A’s – Time is allocated at the end of each day for Q & A’s to clarify questions that arise during the workshop.
* Follow Up – An optional follow up group Skype meeting will be held two weeks after the workshop to see how everyone is doing with implementing their new practices as well as answering additional questions.
This weekend workshop, with notes, meals and follow up group Skype meeting will cost R 2 000.